Bodh Gaya is one of the best tourist Places in Bihar . it is situated nearby Gaya District of Bihar and Bank of Neranjana river . it is an important pilgrimage for the Buddhist as well as Hindus. As for history here Gautam Siddhartha achieved Enlightenment (Pali Bodhi) . King of Ashoka was the first built a temple here . as for tourist attraction, there are many things are available as like Mahabodhi Temple , Bodhi tree , Great Buddha Statue etc .
Best Tourist Attraction in Bodh Gaya
In Bodh Gaya, Bihar Tourist comes here to see the old Temple of Buddhist religion and many more things . lots of facilities available there with the help of Bihar tourism Department . here you can find best hotels , Restaurant , and many more things available for tourist .here sharing some best tourist attractions in Bodh Gaya .
- Mahabodhi Temple :- it is situated east of Bodhi tree . one of the best tourist attraction in Bodh Gaya . it looks like Diamond throne . Emperor Ashoka was built Mahabodhi Temple in Bodh Gaya .
- Bodhi Tree :-Under Bodhi tree Gautam Buddh Achieved Enlightenment . in religious iconography, the bodhi tree recognisable by its heart-shaped leaves , which are usually prominently displayed .
- Chankramana:- Chankramana is Sacred Spot of Buddha’s Meditative perambulation during the third week after pious enlightenment .
How to Reach Bodh Gaya
Bodh Gaya Situated Nearby Gaya District and 110 Km away from Patna . you can visit here through Bus & Train . In Bodh Gaya also available International Airport . it is located 7 Km away from Bodh Gaya .
- Near Railway Station :- Gaya .
- Airport :- International Airport Bodh Gaya .