Sanjay Gandhi Javik Udyan is located off in Bailey Road Patna. Sanjay Gandhi Javik Udyan is also known as Patna Zoo .it is one of the most happening places in Patna for enjoying with nature and celebrate picnic inside the Udyan. people come here from long distance for enjoying through Boating, Elephant ride, Toy Train, Battery operated cars etc. all the facility provided by Bihar government, but people have to pay some fees for use in these services. In this article, I am going to share some useful Knowledge about Patna Zoo.
Main Attraction Of Patna Zoo
In Patna Zoo lots of Facilities available for people those who want to enjoy more and more. I am sharing some attraction of Patna Zoo.
- Boating: – Boating facility is available there for those who crazy for it. youngsters enjoy lots for playing with the boat inside the pond. A pond is located in the center of this park . for using this service you have to pay some amount as charges. In working day boating facility available easily but on weekends & holiday due to rush, you have to wait sometimes for using this services. boating Facility available on hourly basis.
- Toy Train: – Toy Train is also the main attraction of this zoo. A five compartment toy train run around this zoo at regular interval. train compartment opens both sides for looking Animal, Jungle Scene, Station Halt. road cross section etc . it is also paid service for visitors.
- Battery Operated Cars: – Battery operated cars available for people those who want to enjoy the zoo through cars. it is easily available at the zoo.
What To See
- Snake House.
- Fish Home
- Himalayan Black Bear.
- Hippopotamus. etc
Entry Fees & Other Charges
- Entry Fees Per Person: – Rs. 30/-
- Children (Above 5 yr. Age) :- Rs. 10/-
- Student (for minimum 25 Students Group) : – 5/-
Note: – Zoo has also Entry pass Facilities for Monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly. buy a pass online as well as well as from counter.
Patna Zoo Pass Ticket Price.
- Monthly: – Rs. 250/-
- Quarterly : – Rs. 700/-
- Half Yearly: – Rs. 1200/-
- Yearly: – Rs. 2000/-
For Senior Citizen people, get 50% Discount on every Pass type. buy a pass online through zoo official website, a link is available below.
Entry Time:- 9 AM to 5 PM
Monday : – Closed
Patna Zoo Location/Distance.
- Bailey Road, Patna Bihar
- Distance From Railway Station:- 5-6 Km
- Airport:- 3-4 Km.
- Mithapur Bus stand- 8-9 Km.
Patna Zoo Contact Details.
- Address: – Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park, Bailey Road, Raj Bhavan, Rajbansi Nagar, Patna – 800001 .
- Phone Number:- +91-612-2217445
Note: – Patna Zoo is a plastics free Zone. please don’t throw plastic and garbage item inside the zoo, use Dustbin for throwing garbage or plastic.